My friend Joyce recently got me a subscription to Woman’s Day Magazine for Christmas. It’s a nice magazine with recipes, good articles and free product giveaways. These are giveaways that I will never win (and who knows if someone really does win these things) but at least they feature some cool products for the kitchen!
Baker’s Edge Brownie Pan
Ever fight over who gets the crunchy edge part of the brownie? Well, now you don’t have to! The Baker’s Edge edge brownie pan solves the problem of dividing up the prime crunchy edges, versus the softer middle. The Edge brownie pan has channels throughout the durable and very sturdy aluminum pan so that every piece has crunchy sides. These can be found anywhere online: Amazon, Chef’s Resource, Sur La Table, etc. Priced from $34.95 to $39.95.
- Patented sidewalls circulate heat throughout the pan
- Heavy gauge cast aluminum construction for durability and excellent heat distribution
- Sturdy cast handles allow the pan to be picked up easily, even while wearing oven mitts
- Edge brownie pan works with box mixes sized for 9″ x 9″ or 9″ x 13″ pans.
- Cooking time is generally slightly shorter than with a standard pan, great for impatient brownie fans.
- Top quality nonstick and rounded corners make the pan very easy to clean
The Baker’s Edge edge brownie pan measures 12″ x 9″ x 2″ and weighs 2 1/2 pounds. Up to 11 cup capacity. Oven safe to 500F. Hand wash.
Lodge Cast Iron Wedge Pan
Recently, I’ve been seeing a lot of chili recipes and have been wanting to make some corn bread so when I saw this, my eyes lit up!
- 9-inch-diameter wedge pan for baking crispy cornbread, scones, and more
- Preseasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- Cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly
- Includes looped cast-iron side handle and opposite helper handle; hand wash only
- Each wedge measures 3-1/2 by 1 inches (W x H); lifetime warranty
- Can be found online anywhere: Amazon, Sur la Table, eBay, Target.com. Priced from $17.99 to $25.89.