This meal was 100% inspired by the sampling counter at Trader Joe’s. Thought I would share it since the kids loved it and I had dinner on the table in literally under 15 minutes. Can’t get any faster than that.
Whip this one out when you don’t feel like cooking and need something fast. Hope you enjoy!
Quick Penne Pasta with Olives and Sugar Plum Tomatoes
- penne pasta
- black olives
- sugar plum tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- balsamic vinaigrette dressing (enough to coat the penne)
- crumbled feta cheese with herbs
- salt and pepper
- fresh parsley for garnish
- Cook penne pasta according to package directions.
- While your pasta is cooking, chop the black olives (or simply cut in half). When pasta is ready, drain and mix all ingredients together. Season with salt and pepper. Top with fresh parsley.